Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Fuck You America, Love G. Dubya



George Bush is caught on tape during his years as Texas Govenor. Is this how the leader of a state and the President should act? Maybe I'm nitpicking here, but next to David Letterman's video, this just goes to show that Bush is "off the hook." He doesn't think seriously about democracy nor is he sincere about values.

Hell, I've given a camera a bird or two in my life time, but I also smoke pot, drink and have a pretty fucking dirty vocabulary. Maybe I should run for leader of the free world...

And Lynn Cheney's mad at Kerry for calling her daughter a lesbian. I'll check the lesbian daughter jab and raise the GOP a "Dubya Fuck You."

1 Comments:

At October 27, 2004 at 11:13 PM, Blogger biggis daddius said...

So glad someone saw this. A good question to ask is why did it take 4 or more years for it surface and why isn't it shown as a matinee feature in every "born-again" church from the Ohio river to the Gulf of Mexico?

Any chance this will run on the 700 club?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home